Kenji's Music Box

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

[[WooWoo VS Haizzz.]]

ya,I cant deny,
Because this is the fact.

Human always evading when their facing something that they cant solve.
IT’S TRUE!

When I realize it,
I get shock also,
I evading it for a long period.
Tried to back to past,
But failed.

Don’t you guys feel campassion to me?

No.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL IT [FACT]

But I never shirk it to my surrounding,
Even my parent,
And some of my shitty friend keep wounding me with raspy word.
I had been abandoned a lot of thing.
I tried to life out my own life with cheerful,
But I’m not happy at all.
I believe I will be happy after I choosen this road,
But I’m wrong.
And also I never feel regret.

Not be colourful but “Greyful”.

Don’t keep asking me what will be my future,
Even myself also cant give myself a satisfy answer.
I wan a new life without harassment,worry,sadness.
I only wan a cheerful life that I can smile facing everything.

God can you give me a reason why I’m so different and a solution to solve my problem?
===Sorry that I had been be a SIN===

YOU understand me,
But YOU treachery.
I believe on YOU,
I regret I trust on YOU.
There’s no any pullback.
And I was lonely alone in this damn suck road.

YOU-my heart,

What be going to?
Which is my next step?
Why I cant smile with truthfulness?
When just can I get my answer?
Where can I berth?

DAMN FUCK!!!!LIFE SO SUCKY!!!!!!!

haiZzzz…
not woohoo at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment